Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Never Imagined..

A year ago today we were given the terrible news that our baby no longer had a heartbeat.

I will never forgot that night and I will never forgot the instant pain and sadness I felt when we realized our baby was gone. Not a day goes by that I don't think our baby, nor has a day gone by that I haven't thought about the "what ifs". Samuel should of been a big brother right now and we should have a 5 month old baby.

I never imagined that I would be the 1 in 4..I never imagined I would go on to have two additional losses with no real explanation.There are so many things about that day and especially that night that will stick with me for the rest of my life. This image of my lifeless baby will forever be engrained in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment