Friday, October 12, 2012

Feeling Encouraged

I probably should be in bed but wanted to write before getting there. I am feeling somewhat encouraged tonight. I met with a local Naturopathic Physician this afternoon and feel really good about what we talked about. I was somewhat skeptical about it but really feel this man knows what he is talking about. We are trying a combination of things to see if it helps with how I am feeling (natural herbs/supplements). Shannon said he already sees a difference in me. The doctor said it was possible to see a difference right away or possibly in a few days. I do feel better and I feel less discouraged then I did when I woke up this morning so something is definitely happening. I guess we will see over the course of the next several days. I have have had very little anxiousness all day. He also suggested that I hold off on surgery (to have gallbladder removed) because he strongly feels we can get things back to where it needs to be. I am 100% for NOT having surgery so I am willing to see what happens over the next several weeks and months.

I am so happy that we decided to try this route and I pray that it continues to be the right route for us. I would much rather go the most natural approach in treating anything.

Have a great night...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so very glad you are hopeful today. You remain in my prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete