Thursday, January 10, 2013

Focused

Ten days into the new year and..I am FOCUSED.

We have a plan and it's been set in motion. 


It's nearly impossible not to think about trying again but I know it's best to wait. 

I am week 1 into a "Biggest Loser" competition I started with a friend. It's a total of 12 weeks to see who can lose the most weight (by percentage). I think I have gotten off to a good start so far but feel I am not as motivated as I should be. Hoping that changes soon. I would love to win but I would love to lose this extra weight more. Shannon was planning to graduate from school in May but had decided to wait a few weeks ago. We talked a lot today and decided we could manage him taking the last of his classes and working full time. This is what is going to make him feel better. He needs this and I will be there to fully support him as he tackles the rest of his courses. Even though it's taken a few years, I am so incredibly proud of him for working full time, being a father, providing for us and going to school. He's an amazing man and I am so lucky he's mine.

I feel between school, him working full time, family life and me working on myself, this will be enough to keep us distracted and focused on other things. We also decided to pursue foster care but can't start that for a few more months.

I received the last of my test results back the other day. Everything has come back normal. This included progesterone levels, hormone levels (LH, FSH, testosterone, estrogen) and all my genetic testing. While this is good news in a sense, it leaves us still wondering "will we ever find an answer?" There are a couple other invasive test that can be performed but after that, that's it. The next test I know of, is referred to as an HSG. I plan to have this done but probably not now. It quite frankly SUCKS that we may never find an answer.

I've been thinking a lot about Matty lately and want to do something special for the year anniversary..thinking about a butterfly release. Will keep updated on what I decide though

Hoping everyone's year has started off well.




Here's a few photos I took yesterday...enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment