Sunday, April 29, 2012

Carry Me

I'm laying in bed and my heart is aching. I feel so alone even though I know I am NOT alone in this. I'm not mad at God for taking my baby but I am confused. I don't understand why He gave me a baby only to take Matty away.

Why God? Why did you have to take my baby? I know there is a purpose in everything but right now I am having a hard time understanding what the purpose of this is? I have never lost my faith in you. I know I've been off track in my life but did I deserve this? I feel I have suffered so much loss already in my life, so much disappointment, so much heartache and pain. Why this now? Please show me somehow, someway...

I need to know that there was a reason that my Matty had to leave me...I feel so lost and confused.

Please God carry me through this.


Today has been a very hard day.

My heart is aching for EVERY person that has to go through this. I pray that God carries me through this...



No comments:

Post a Comment