Sunday, April 29, 2012

Exhausted

I woke up this morning feeling exhausted.

Last evening Samuel fell while trying to climb up the stairs and it really scared me. He's a pro at climbing up the stairs but for whatever reason he fell. He really bang up the left side of his face and I was so worried that he hit his head harder than I thought. He only cried for a few minute but it still overly concerned me that I watched him closely the rest of the evening.

After I put him to bed, I couldn't sleep. I was constantly checking on him. When I finally attempted to go to sleep sometime after 2 a.m. I would wake up to his every movement or sound. For some reason he was very restless last night so it woke me up a lot.

I'm so afraid something is going to happen to him. I feel like I need to be extra careful and even more protective of him now. I hate this feeling. When Samuel was a baby, I constantly checked on him because of fears of SIDS and now I feel like I'm at the me place again. I hope I don't feel this way forever now...

Shannon had to work this morning so Samuel and I have had lots of snuggle time this morning. Even though I'm incredibly sleepy, I love being snuggled up with my sweet boy. I know he loves it too..


Do you worry about your children while they sleep? Did you notice you worried even more after a loss?


I'm hoping to get Samuel out of the house some today.. He is such an outside baby and he hasn't been out much lately, especially since its been raining on and off the past few days.


I'm hoping to visit Matty this evening after Shannon gets off work..Two months ago today we found out I was pregnant with Matty.


No comments:

Post a Comment